ELBOW AND FOREARM SCAN £200
This Elbow and Forearm Scan is to:
● Examine the elbow for a range of conditions.
● Assess the joint, the flexor and extensor tendons, muscles, ligaments, bursa and soft tissue.
This scan, available from 16 years of age, is performed by a local sonographer with diagnostic scanning experience.
It can help to identify the cause of:
● Elbow pain
● Possible injury
● Inflammation of the tendons
For conditions like:
● Tennis and golfer’s elbow
● Olecranon bursitis
● Degenerative changes, such as arthritis
Please note, the sonographer may want to assess the opposite elbow for comparison. This will be at the discretion of the sonographer and is not always necessary.
Referrals for scans can be made following a consultation with a GP who will discuss your needs and suitability for referral.
Alternatively, call 01253 207568 our team who would be happy to help you book an appointment.
Already a member?