KNEE SCANN £200
This Knee Scan is to:
● Examine the knee for a range of conditions.
● Assess the joint, the tendons, associated muscles, lateral and medial collateral ligaments, bursae, the lateral and medial menisci and the posterior knee.
Your Knee Scan
This scan, available from 16 years of age, is performed by a local sonographer with diagnostic scanning experience.
It can help to identify the potential cause of:
● Knee pain
● Possible injury
● Inflammation of the tendons and ligaments
For conditions like:
● Knee effusions and meniscal cysts/degeneration
● Cysts in the posterior knee
● Ligament tears
● Degenerative changes, such as arthritis
Referrals for scans can be made following a consultation with a GP who will discuss your needs and suitability for referral.
Alternatively, call 01253 207568 our team who would be happy to help you book an appointment.
Already a member?