KIDNEYS, BLADDER AND PROSTATE SCAN £200
The Kidneys, Bladder and Prostate scan looks in detail at the size, shape and condition of the:
● Bladder when full and immediately after emptying.
● Both kidneys and ureters (the tube that carries urine from the kidney to the bladder).
● Prostate gland when visible.
Your Kidneys, Bladder and Prostate Scan
The kidneys, bladder and prostate scan is available to people over 16 years of age whose biological sex (assigned at birth) is male. The scan is performed by a qualified sonographer with diagnostic scanning experience.
This scan can help to:
● Evaluate possible effects of urinary tract infections (UTIs).
● Look for obstructions due to stones in the kidney or bladder.
● Look for potential causes of persistent bladder problems.
● Look for prostate enlargement.
Referrals for scans can be made following a consultation with a GP who will discuss your needs and suitability for referral.
Alternatively, call 01253 207568 our team who would be happy to help you book an appointment.
Already a member?