NUTRITION AND WELLBEING SPECIALIST
Helen graduated from Surrey University with a master’s degree in nutritional medicine.
Helen has been involved in nutrition for over 30 years. She has worked with professional sports players as well as individuals who want to improve their health.
Helen has studied with the National Centre for Eating disorders to be able to help more of her clients achieve better nutritional health, as she is finding more and more of her clients have issues with eating disorders or, disordered eating.
She has a Diploma in Ayurveda nutrition and lifestyle and incorporates many different tools and techniques into her consultations making them bespoke to her client’s needs.
Helen has been practising yoga for over 30 years and is a qualified yoga teacher. Yoga and mindfulness are often incorporated into the nutrition programs Helen develops for individuals.
Helen is a qualified registered personal trainer and fitness instructor and has additional qualifications for working with individuals who have disabilities.
Qualifications, Memberships & Experience
* MSc (Merit) Nutritional Medicine
* BSc (Hons) catering and applied nutrition
* Qualified Teacher (food and nutrition)
* Level 3 PT and fitness instruction
* Specialist level 3 PT for individuals with disabilities
* Level 3 safeguard trained
* Yoga teacher: First Aid for Sport: Update register for DBS
* Studied with the National Centre For Eating Disorders
* Member of Federation of Holistic Therapists
* Member of CIMPSA
* A member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
* Diploma in Ayurveda- Distinction
* Fully insured