HIP AND UPPER THIGH SCAN £200
The Hip and Thigh Scan is to:
● Examine the hip joint and upper thigh for a range of conditions.
● Assess the joint, the adductor tendons, muscles, ligaments, iliopsoas and trochanteric bursae and the hip joint.
Common reasons to book this scan include:
● To investigate the potential causes of hip pain
● Possible injury
● Investigate inflammation of the tendons for conditions such as bursitis
● Degenerative changes such as arthritis, hip effusions and labral tears
Referrals for scans can be made following a consultation with a GP who will discuss your needs and suitability for referral.
Alternatively, call 01253 207568 our team who would be happy to help you book an appointment.