SHOULDER AND UPER ARM SCAN £200
This scan is to:
● Scan the shoulder joint
● Scan the upper arm
● Examine the rotator cuff for a range of conditions
● Assess joints
● Assess tendons
● Assess ligaments
● Assess bursa and soft tissue swellings
Your Shoulder and Upper Arm Scan
Common reasons for having this scan include:
● To investigate shoulder pain
● Possible rotator cuff injury
● Possible rotator cuff tears
● Subacromial impingement (SAI)
● Calcific tendinosis
● Degenerative changes such as arthritis
This scan is performed by one of our qualified sonographers with diagnostic scanning experience.
● A 20-minute diagnostic appointment
● Examination of the shoulder and upper arm
● Diagnostic ultrasound report
Referrals for scans can be made following a consultation with a GP who will discuss your needs and suitability for referral.
Alternatively, call 01253 207568 our team who would be happy to help you book an appointment.