KIDNEYS, URETERS AND BLADDER SCAN £200
This kidney, ureters and bladder scan will look at:
● Shape and size of both kidneys.
● Shape and outline of your bladder when full.
● Check if your bladder empties fully.
You could book this scan to investigate:
● Recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs).
● History of kidney stones.
● History of bladder stones.
● Persistent bladder problems.
Your Kidneys, Ureters and Bladder Scan
The Kidney, Ureters and Bladder Scan is available to people over 16 years of age whose biological sex (assigned at birth) is female. It is performed by a qualified sonographer with diagnostic scanning experience. It is a 20-minute diagnostic appointment.
Referrals for scans can be made following a consultation with a GP who will discuss your needs and suitability for referral.
Alternatively, call 01253 207568 our team who would be happy to help you book an appointment.